One word can sum up our founder, Sarah Boyd’s day-to-day: Busy. When she’s not liaising with top bloggers, organizing fashion conferences, or working her PR magic you can usually catch her typing away ferociously at her keyboard. How she juggles it all and maintains a calm demeanor is a mystery to us – but we have a feeling this list of must-haves has something to do with it.
Here, the ten things Sarah keeps close at hand to add a dose of glam in her day-to-day.
1. Teysha Sandals $80: BUY HERE These are hands down my new favorite sandals! Not only are they adorable, but they’re made in Guatemala and by purchasing these you can support their local artisans.
2. Aroma Korean Day Spa $130: BUY HERE The ultimate way to rejuvenate after a long work week. I’m especially fond of their Scrub & Silky treatment – the whole day experience is absolute heaven.
3. Saint Laurent Tote $2950: BUY HERE I really can’t imagine my life without my new Saint Laurent tote. It really make me feel like a power woman.
4. Gray Malin Art: BUY HERE If there’s one thing I love as much as fashion, it’s good art. It’s even better when the two mix! I just got the Prada Marfa art for my office wall.
5. Foot Petals $34: BUY HERE Every woman knows that these babies are total lifesavers. They did a recent collaboration with DWTS cutie Karina Smirnoff – if they can work on dancers feet surely they can work on mine.
6. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat: BUY HERE Nothing mitigates hot LA weather quite like an ice cold ale. I’m a fan of the original brew, but this honey wheat version really hits the spot.
7. bareMinerals Primer BB Cream $26: BUY HERE This BB cream is seriously like putting silk on your face. The smooth texture and added SPF makes it the perfect primer for my foundation.
8. bareMinerals bareSkin Foundation $29: BUY HERE I’ve been wearing foundation longer than I’d like to admit, and am yet to find one that I’m 100% happy with – until now! The best part? All you need is 2 drops and it’s gives you the silkiest, picture perfect coverage.
9. ForbesLife: Forbes has been on my vision board since day 1 of starting Simply Stylist. I’ve already been recognized as a ‘Female Founder to Watch’ and starting in August I’ll be their fashion & beauty contributor for FORBESLIFE. Keep that vision board going ladies, things do come true!
10. Spoke & Weal: This gorgeous salon just made it’s debut in Los Angeles, and is giving the term haircut a whole new meaning! Co-founder Jon Reyman works his scissor magic, while his partner Christine Thompson does the color. With divine smelling Aveda products and an aromatherapy neck massage to boot, what’s not to love? And get this – when you make an appointment and say you’re a friend of ours, you get your first cut FREE. That’s $450 right back in your pocket. Don’t forget to show your fabulous new ‘do on Instagram!
The post Simply Sarah: Her Top 10 Summer Must-Haves appeared first on SIMPLY STYLIST.